Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why must the LGBT gays constantly broadcast their ways and lifestyle, as if taking over?

• John M

It almost seems like they are afraid they will forget what they are if they don't broadcast it everyday.

• Satan

Its probably because a lot of people are still uneasy about admitting they're gay, bi or whatever.

When people still get beaten up just because they're gay, it's understandable. As such, they encourage those that are afraid to come out, be true to themselves.

Before you think that I'm gay, I'm not, not even bi. I just don't see a problem with 2 people being happy.

Before you start quoting the Bible, have a look at what youre wearing. If you're wearing more than 2 types of fabric (cotton, nylon, lycra, wool etc), youre also guilty of breaking the Bible rules

Are you jealous? 

In Myanmar same sex activity is illegal.  Section 377 of Myanmar's Penal Code 1861 subjects same-sex sexual acts (regardless of whether they were consensual or done in private) to a term of imprisonment from ten years to life

They are not taking over in Myanmar.  She is just doing her part to help stop the persecution of homosexuals.

• y

While I agree that in the US it is made to be much more of a deal then it needs to be anymore. Where she comes from, it is still not accepted at all. Coming out and then going home, I'm guessing we will be reading about her being attacked at some point.

partly because black people suck