Do celebrities receive fanmail?

I sometimes use websites to find out public records for family but sometimes for celebrities. After a few hours of digging, I get access to their supposed home address. 

From experience, when I sent packages, they get delivered and signed for, but I’m yet to hear back. 

Are you more likely to receive a reply if you send it to their home address?

What happens?

Or do they automatically have unknown mail sent to a talent agency or fan mail set address? 

• steve
    Favorite Answer

If they are even moderately famous they will have staff where all the mail is sent to even if directly sent to their home address.

They get so much they would need a team of hundreds of people to read through them all. I doubt any would open a package they were not expecting.

Would you open a package from a total stranger sent unexpectedly?

• Sam4 weeks agoReport

I probably would tbh lol

• In

If it is delivered then it most likely goes straight into the trash. They are rich and famous and neither want nor need anything from you, so stop stalking them.

Kinda........................