Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why do liberal trolls block conservatives yet reply to the questions of the same conservatives they blocked?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

They are hypocritical narcissists. They don't practice what they preach either. 

I've seen liberals mock conservatives for blocking them, yet the liberals clearly blocked first, but they dont expect to be blocked back in return. These kind of sissies are the typical cyber bullies, and in society freak out when people stand up to them.

• Stan
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I dont know. I dont block people.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Ask them because I sure don't fkkin know.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Maybe they don't know the asker had blocked them. Maybe they know but are complicit w/ the guidelines unlike the person they blocked. 

The cons in this forum are the most rude group of people I've ever met. I've blocked several. If they don't want me to answer, they should block me. I rarely look at who's asking as that's not supposed to matter.

You obviously lack maturity w/ a q like this. It's understandable if people lose patience w/ you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • joshua
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Curious. What did you say to make someone want to block you? 

Here’s the thing, a lot of you just come here to insult and spew partyline propaganda. No intelligent arguments, no attempt for understanding or trying to change minds, just mindless back and forth left vs right bashing. Not everyone is a fan of that. Some of us like intellectual conversations. 

You come at someone with an intent to understand their position or at least an intelligent argument against it rather then insults and false accusation and I guarantee you you’ll be blocked a lot less

• 8 months ago

Sally and Actual Llewen are the biggest culprits of that kind of cowardice.

• 8 months ago

Liberals do not tolerate disagreements. They love social media because they block anyone who disagrees with them.

Kinda symbolic of how they would run the country if they were completely in charge

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's obvious. They're doing it to trigger you. Looks like it worked

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Liberals are petty, immoral and bitter.

Full of hate and rage.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

They're cowards

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.