Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How should I handle being humiliated by a rumor at work?

A girl who I stopped dealing with apparently told people at work (big warehouse) that while her and I were messing around that I came in my pants and all that junk. The “news” spread like wildfire (various people told me) and it has put some damage on my reputation. When I thought she only said that mess to a few people (like her two female coworker friends), I told her on the phone before I stopped dealing with her that I thought what she did was messed up, but now that I know the extent of the damage, I feel like I didn’t say what needed to be said to her strong enough. So what am I supposed to do now, whether handling it professionally or otherwise, and what am I supposed to say if I’m in a disagreement with an enemy at work and they bring that up?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

avoid work place romance

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Report her to human resources, this is sexual harassment.

• g
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This is exactly why you never get your honey where you get your money. Y all need to grow up and be realistic - this bs is a really good way to lose your job. Employers don't want to see it hear your petty crap there. And enemies?? Really. Grow up, go there and focus on your JOB.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.