Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How should I handle being humiliated by a rumor at work?

A girl who I stopped dealing with apparently told people at work (big warehouse) that while her and I were messing around that I came in my pants and all that junk. The “news” spread like wildfire (various people told me) and it has put some damage on my reputation. When I thought she only said that mess to a few people (like her two female coworker friends), I told her on the phone before I stopped dealing with her that I thought what she did was messed up, but now that I know the extent of the damage, I feel like I didn’t say what needed to be said to her strong enough. So what am I supposed to do now, whether handling it professionally or otherwise, and what am I supposed to say if I’m in a disagreement with an enemy at work and they bring that up?

avoid work place romance

• Brian

Report her to human resources, this is sexual harassment.

• g

This is exactly why you never get your honey where you get your money. Y all need to grow up and be realistic - this bs is a really good way to lose your job. Employers don't want to see it hear your petty crap there. And enemies?? Really. Grow up, go there and focus on your JOB.