Biff
Lv 7
Biff asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why do some people stupidly think Corbyn will be leaving parliament after the election?

He will still be Leader of the Opposition unless he resigns or there is a sucessful challenge to his leadership and he becomes a Shadow Ministeror backbencher .

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If labour lose it will not matter this country will be the next state of the USA in 10 years this is the biggest decision it its history it will be the end 

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

if he loses on thursday he will resign on friday, he will have no choice.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Beats me, he'll still be there, Prime Minister, Leader of the opposition or Constituency MP, he'll be in Parliament with his principles intact...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I can't wait to see the back of him and find it amusing that some still think he'll win.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He maybe forced to stand down by the party if they take a thrashing in the election and he's well past his sell by date to be an MP.

• 1 month ago

John McDonnell has said that he and Corbyn will stand down if Labour loses the next election.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jer...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It was bad to lose to May but to lose against lying Boris would put him under pressure as party leader but he has been under pressure before.  I would expect him to hang on for a couple of years before being replaced.  

I do hope Labour get enough seat to form a coalition as we can't afford to have lying Boris sell us out to the US. 

• 1 month ago

Corbyn will have been defeated multiple times so he'll be forced to stand down. This is his last stand and when his 1970s policies fail he will become a backbencher. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It has become the custom that two defeats in a row and the leader gets the message that they are part of the problem rather than part of the solution. They announce their resignation and move to the backbenches or accept stewardship of the Chiltern Hundreds.

• 1 month ago

What do you mean leader of the opposition, he'll be Prime Minister, the leader of the opposition will be some other chump because Boris will flee the scene like his pig f*cking mate 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.