Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Why isn’t thanking God once for a new child born enough, why every year?

Isn’t Jesus birth as a perfect man worth more than any imperfect human birth?

Why do imperfect humans keep bringing glory to themselves yearly, is that showing humility or greed?

God never commanded it in the scriptures.

Why is it not enough just to be thankful for a child just born. God knows at that moment.

After that be thankful every day you are alive 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

There's a lot of things God never mentioned in the Scriptures. Jesus personally founded the Holy Catholic Church to authoritatively, fill in all the blanks, until he returns for us, at the end of the age. That should be more than enough for all the faithful. If not, I invite you to take the matter up with Jesus, on Judgment Day. See you then!

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • 8 months ago

Jesus was born into this world but really He was also here before the world. Just something i thought about. Also Abraham saw Jesus.

John8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes it is Over Kill, God knows that your child is a blessing when born.

But after that, that person grows up and changes either for the good or bad. Why keep giving a bad person gifts every year!? Lol 😂 

Birthdays are selfish celebrations no matter how you Look at it....

Be thankful every day your alive! Not just once a year!

People are so brainwashed into celebrations and pagan traditions of men. They don’t care if God approves or not, because of the materialistic benefits received. 

Christ is so much more important then everyone on this planet. People should humble themselves more....

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Poor miserable JWs always putting their fat noses where they don't belong.

Why are you so worried about what other people do?

Maybe you should mind your own business and clean up the child rape in your JW cult.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Do you celebrate your birthday or others during the Year?  They are for remembering with  also! 

Even the Atheists keep making things up and celebrating them year after year! Yet Zero truth, zero proof, in Atheism! 

Can any Atheist show even one honest item of proofs? Nope! 

• David
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Are you the exception that doesn't celebrate their birthday each year?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.