How do I fire realtor ?

So bf and I of 9 years broke up for about 2 months . During those two months like in September , I was going to purchase a home . We began looking at homes in October & then this month I was about to place an offer for a house . This weekend ex bf and I talked and realized we missed each other and wanted to get back together and I woold move back in with him . Now I feel bad because I no longer need a home & I really like my realtor and I feel like I Wasted his time . Should I do it over the phone or person . 

Take him a small gift and apologize. Tell him the reason.

Over the phone is fine. This happens a lot. Tell her you will use her when you do decide to buy.

Phone or email is fine. 

Just tell the agent that you very much appreciate their time, but your living situation has changed and you are no longer planning to buy a home in the near future.  Let them know you will contact them when you are ready to purchase.

• Maxi

It happens all the time, you are no longer interested ( until the next time you break up) so make contact with the realtor and tell them

Just tell the Realtor you're no longer interested in buying a home.  Happens all the time.