I have an apple id on which is 2 cents, and cant change my shop location because it has money on it. Any solutions?

I used gift cards on the canadian app store for in-game purchases, which left me with 2 cents left on my app store balance. I want to change my app store location back to my own country, but it doesnt let me since there is money on the apple id. I cant purchase anything for 2 cents, so i dont know how i can get rid of them. Have tried gifting them, but that has a minimum of 10 EUR. Please help

• Lv 7

you aren't supposed to switch your country unless you move. you need to call Apple Support.

• P

You add money to the account to be able to get something that will clear it out or you call Apple customer service.

• Roddy

Since 2cents is not worth bothering about, why not simply abandon that Apple ID and create a new one for yourself that you can point to your own country's store.

• Sinter1 month agoReport

Have got some apps with data i want to keep when i switch phones, so this wouldnt be an option

• David

I would contact apple support and see if they can deduct the 2 cents