Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

My hippie roommate reeks and I can’t handle it anymore, what can I do about her?

She smells of lavender, patchouli, marijuana, and BODY ODOR! When I first met her I didn’t realize how bad she smells, then it started getting very noticeable! When I brought it up she informed me she doesn’t believe in deodorant and likes the natural human smell and that wouldn’t be that bad if she showered more then once a week at most! She also doesn’t really wash her clothes, apparently before she started going to school here she used to live in the country and would bathe and wash her clothes in a river or something. This 19 year old grown woman doesn’t shave or EVEN WEAR A BRA! She also walks around our dorm room naked also the time... 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If it’s possible, ask to move dorm rooms next semester. Be insistent. I don’t think you can change her. In the meantime get some plug-ins, candles, Febreze, etc. 

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'd be finding a new roommate or your own place!

• 2 months ago

Gotta bite the bullet and be honest.

• 2 months ago

Scented candles around the place? Or incense, hippies like incense. Or you know, get your own place.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

move out?........................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pics or it didn’t happen 👅

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.