Am I missing out if I don't have Netflix?

I only just discovered tonight that with Netflix, first time users can have their first month a free trial. If they cancel the subscription before the next month starts, they won't be charged and have had basically a whole month of free downloads and streaming.

I'm thinking of registering for the free trial but not sure if I should go ahead. Then again, I don't know what I'm missing.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

These TV streamers are all alike. they have their own originals and loads of repeats. Also not everything is free some content still requires additional rental payments. So your choice. Netflix, or Amazon Prime and Now TV and then there is Youtube starting the same subscription game. - they are all just after our cash - and I still have to pay for the UK BBC TV license which is NOT a BBC originated idea - they are the stealth tax collectors for the UK Government.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yus Yus Yus Yus

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i don't have it.  i never found anything interesting on netflix to pay for it.  and movies i'd rather own anyway in my collection.

disney, nbc, hulu, youtube, amazon, cbs, and others are all starting or have started their own streaming service now too.  and a lot of the content on netflix is breaking off to their respective distributors.  i just don't find it cost effective if you want to watch certain exclusives on multiple platforms.  but if you only want netflix or disney plus, maybe get a free trial and see if you want to keep it.  

• 1 month ago

I don't have it,

and I don't think I'm missing anything.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

no, I stopped netflix and I loved it

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Theres some good stuff on there. Im certsin if you find it, you'd find something you like. Gotta be careful with those free trials, though. They dont give you any warning when the month is up, they just charge your card, and youre unlikely to get a refund, since you agreed to that when you signed up. Also, its usually a 30 day free trial, so its not even a true calender month half the time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.