Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 month ago

Can someone help. There was this girl I met online she ended up blocking me because I would disappear and not message ?

I then messaged

her Facebook business page some time after asking how she was she answered and then unblocked me on her normal Facebook I thought it meant she was interested. I waited ages then one night when I was drunk I messaged her business page again asking if it was ok to add her on her Facebook. She ignored the message I then added her in her Facebook then cancelled then added about four times. It was because I was drunk and not thinking straight. I looked in the morning and she had blocked me again. Did I scare her away was she never interested. Also is that it now? There's no chance if ever getting back in touch

Thank you 

If she blocked you, then this is as a result of your behavior. It's best you let her go. Hounding her any further is defined as harassment and you can face serious legal repercussions. This Terms of Service violation can also result in your account getting disabled. I suggest you leave her alone before more problems head your way.

• Daniel

Its Possible since she Blocked you just let it go dont go Chase after her that can be Harassment

• ?

She blocked you because you flaked on her. She unblocked you hoping you had matured and become more reliable. Then you did the whole drunk adding removing thing, so she figured you were just as unreliable as ever and blocked you again. All you can do is work on not being so inconsistant and hope in a few years time you cross paths again and you can prove youre different