Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

Why doesn’t Allah say every month should be Ramadan to wipe out poverty. Caring for 1 moon cycle is not enough you Damn Muslims?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Allah is one he is eternal he is neither born nor give birth there is nothing like him,Allah can remove poverty without any means don't worry,the biggest reason for poverty is Riba i.e interest,Allah had declared war against those who deal with interest i.e u lend money and then u take extra amount in return which leads to rich become richer,poor become poorer,Allah hates this,i.e why zakah is one of the pillars of Islam in which we Muslims had to give certain amount from our savings to poor after end of Islamic year which is of 354/355 days.

• 2 months ago

Allah doesn't say every month should be Ramadan.. to wipe out poverty??

Ramadan is only 1 month either 29 or 30 days depending on the moon cycle.

The purpose is for spiritual cleansing. Many Muslims do more prayers, reading more holy books. The purpose of no eating/drinking is to place ourselves in shoes of the less fortunate. To understand and sympathize with the needy by giving back in Charity.

• 2 months ago

because allah is not real and he has never spoken to anyone

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your words are the same words as of satan the enemy of Allah and all mankind.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you dont need to use curse words to get your message across, it makes you seem vulgar.. anyways... one of the 5 pillars of Islam is to give out charity.. we muslims are to give charity constantly.. not just once a year... your understanding of Islam is limited.. I would suggest you research a bit more,. (and please clean up your language , it will definately make you seem a bit more intelligent)

• 2 months ago

Don't speak to us like that . We are encouraged to fast on Mondays and Thursdays . We seek guidance by Allah from 5 daily prayers and reading our holy texts. It wouldn't befit for us to have Ramadan every month as we have to still seek for our livelihood

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.