My driving instructor scammed me ?

So basically he lied saying he will come tomorrow he comes in ringing my door bell while I was sleeping my sister woken me up saying driving instructor is here he came I told me you said you will come tomorrow he was angry and said no I said today so I did my driving lesson he said you came late so I will do less than an hour he did from 1.28 to 2pm he also won't admit he said tomorrow and made me pay $50 that would be a price for an hour also when I send it him a screenshot of what he said he won't reply he also only made me drive around my area and did not do any parking with me this isn't the first time he scammed me 

Why didn't you show him your text message to him, like you're showing it to us?

"this isn't the first time he scammed me"

So why do you keep fooling around with this fool, instead of finding an honest instructor?

"I told me you said you"

Sorry - but given your poor communication skills, it's no wonder there was a mix-up.

It wasn't really a scam, he just took advantage of your youth and inexperience with his own lack of professionalism. He knows you're not taking him to small claims court so your feelings didn't concern him at all.  Life lesson. It sucks.  Sorry.

And your question is........?