Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why should I trust Richard Spencer ?

A lot of people on the right think Richard is an exciting new voice in the movement. I think we need to get away from him. 

Richard Spencer is Jewish. His mother is Jewish. Just because he has a strong Aryan stock on his father’s side doesn’t remove his tainted Jewish blood. 

Richard Spencer practices many Jewish rituals in secret. He is a Kabbalist and shouldn’t be trusted. 

Richard Spencer has experience in the intelligence community. He worked for the CIA until he was 35 years old. 

Richard Spencer is funded by Jewish billionaires like George Soros and Jeffrey Epstein. He was put in place to subvert an authentic white identity movement with left wing Bolshevism. He also takes money from Obama. 

Richard Spencer has also been blackmailed for performing homosexual acts on camera. 

I hope I have convinced you that Richard Spencer is a Jewish shill that should not be trusted. He is a member of elite secret societies and does not care about the average white person. 

He does have Jewish ancestry. Hmmm Not that I care, he's a jerk.