Alicia asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 months ago

Woman is haunted by little girl who turns out to be her dead sister?

A woman is haunted by a little curly blonde girl in a white dress. I believe the little girl's name was Rose or Rosie. At the end of the movie, the little girl has a locket that reminds the woman of what happened. When the woman was little, her and her sister hid in their older brother's closet. The brother was drinking with his friends. He found a gun (which I think might've been their father's?) and he accidentally shot off the gun. The bullet went through the closet door and killed Rose. The woman (as a little girl) picked up the gun and killed the brother. After remembering the past, the brother's ghost appears and the woman realizes that her sister's ghost has been held hostage by their brother all this time. She frees her. There is also this really weird scene where the woman is in a bar or something and there's this cute guy that comes down the stairs. They dance around (slow dancing) and I think he gives her a flower but the whole time it kinda seemed like she was high or something. The woman is maybe around late 20s or early 30s. The girls were around 11 and the brother was around 18 I think. I think the woman's hair was brownish, but it was blonde and curly like her sister when she was little. PLEASE HELP ME. I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS MOVIE FOR YEARS I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. Also the movie had to be from around late 1990s to 2010 (I've asked this question before a few years ago but only got answered by trolls so)

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.