Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

can people see your anonymous questions in your history if you post a non anonymous question?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, if they click your avatar they will only see the questions/answers that are not anonymous. Anonymous questions/answers don't even appear in the total numbers for each question/answer.

• 2 months ago

Only you can see your Anonymously posted questions and answers.

• 2 months ago

No, I don't think so. Unless you edit your preferences so only you ir you and your followers , if you allow followers, yes, your YA questions s and answers are public and can be seen by others by tapping or left clicking your user name, not your avatar. My YA activity profile is private. Tap or click my user name.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, only you can see them. If your YA activity is open, the only questions/answers that are visible to others are those you post without using the Anon feature.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nope they can only see Questions that are not under Anonymous

• 2 months ago

I've seen this question asked many times, and my understanding is........NO,   not even your contacts, will see anything you've asked  Anonymously. 

Only your NON anonymous questions  will show. 

• 2 months ago

No, they can not see your anonymous post.  Only you can see them and it will tell you when you look at your profile page that that post was anonymous  Your anonymous post will be invisible to others.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not sure, but probably not. However, you can turn off the ability of people to see your history completely, by going into your account settings.

I'll remain non-anonymous, you can test it on my own history.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

To my knowledge if your q and a is non private, the anonymous q and as aren't visible to anyone but you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.