xxx asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

mood swings?

i go from happy to very very irritated insanely quickly, i dont have patience for anyone. i get sick and tired of people way too quick. it's as if anger is the only emotion i feel constantly, how can i fix this???

8 Answers

  • 8 months ago

    I think we need more information

  • Darcie
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

    Hi 👋,

    I would suggest meditation 🧘‍♀️ 🧘‍♂️. Go to meditation classes, in particular Buddhist meditation classes (you don’t necessarily need to be a Buddhist). Buy some books off of Amazon Smile, eBay for Charity and/or charity shops (supporting good, ethical and animal-friendly causes). 

     Also, please see a good therapist. Go to your doctor and see what they suggest. 

     If you are an animal lover, why not adopt an animal/s, if you can? Do plenty of research both on the species and any breeds/types you may have in mind, using reliable, up-to-date books and programmes (bought off of Amazon Smile, eBay for Charity and from charity shops, supporting good, ethical and animal-friendly causes). Adopt a rescued animal/animals. You would be doing a great deed, possibly saving a life and changing yours and theirs for the better. The animal/s would be someone to love and care for and practice being nice to and may make you a calmer, less angry and more caring person...

     Thank you 😊.

    Best Wishes to all,


    Have the best day and night ever!

  • 8 months ago

    Please see a psychologist and doctor thanks.

    To increase your frustration tolerance and

    Sense of humour thanks.


    Very Best Wishes


    Source:) Personal views cited

  • Chanel
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

    Tell yourself that you do not want to make enemies of people cos the people you upset you will meet.

    Is it possible you think 'I like this person but........'

    There will always be a person who says the wrong thing cos we are all unique.

    The world is full of people to know and discover. It is just filtering out the ones you can get along with.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

    You should go and get help quickly.

    Go to a doctor and he'll advise you.

  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    I used to be consumed with rage and hatred.  Then I realized that this negative outlook on life was the product of being a very liberal democrat.  Once I walked away from these idiots, I felt 100% better and my life is now awesome.

  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    You might have a mild form of bi-polar disorder, known as cyclothymia. It's not recommended that anti-depressants be prescribed for cyclothymia. But you should go see your family doctor and have them administer written tests to you, which will tell them whether you have cyclothymia, full bi-polar disorder, or just depression.

  • 8 months ago

    Sounds like a female

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.