how come when i'm feeling depressed i wanna bring other people down so they feel the same way i am.?

Thats what the haters do 

• its called sadism. the average person is mildly sadistic for example laughing (being happy) at some one fall. however depression as well as high levels of sadism like you have may also be symptoms of many disorders like narcissistic disorders. people with narcissism believing they have the disorder  is like trying to drown a gold fish because they think they couldn't possibly be flawed.

It's just you want to make everyone suffer.

It's an immature thing to do.

• Rick

Misery loves company .............................................

Debby downer syndrome... when snl was slightly more funny than it is now, they had a character like this... the reason the character worked was because there are real life people like this. Personally I think it's a little selfish of people when they act this way. It's the modern "everything revolves around me" mentality. in the words of MJordan "Stop it, Get some help... peace out.

I can't really relate to this, usually when I'm depressed I get worried that I'm bringing other people down and try very hard not to. Everyone's different though. It might be because you think that the way you're feeling is unfair and you wish people understood better.

~Kate Yelkovan~

It's healthy to bring other people down. They are sucking up all the happiness before and making them down leaves more for you to get.