How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

It’s time to settle this debate. My conclusion is that a woodchuck would chuck no wood even if he could chuck wood.

I wouldn't know., how much wood a woodchuck could chuck.

I'm a weasel, not a woodchuck. 

Woodchucks are actually just rodents. And the only wood they're willing to chuck is when they occasionally find a telephone pole to gnaw down, because they think it'd be funny to mess with us.

A wood chuck worth his union dues would chuck three or four, then say "Chuck it!" and go have a beer.

its the beaver that chucks wood

• Pronk

Don’t mach me,but Chuck Yeager chucks wood faster then the speed of sound..

I think you're right.

A woodchuck would not chuck any wood, because he is tired of being labelled and just wants to be accepted for who he is.

Chuck Norris would chuck more woods than a woodchuck could chuck woods.

I disagree. The woodchuck could chuck a lot of wood if the woodchuck could chuck wood. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree...

• Creature2 months agoReport

On the contrary my fellow dude. ‘Twas a trick question. Woodchucks are indeed capable of checking wood. It’s scientifically proven amount of wood at that. The answer is 700 pounds of wood.