🐟 How do you like your Tuna? 🐟?

I have 2 large cans of Tuna and need tuna recepies.. How do you like to make your tuna? What ingredients do you like to add? Do you enjoy it with Bread or Crackers? 

Do you like Tuna in Water or Oil nd why?

I like tuna in water-it is healthier....

and then I do this very unhealthy thing to it...lol"

tuna noodle casserole--topped with shredded cheddar cheese and French's fried onions--put on top the last 15 mins of cooking the casserole to melt cheese and crisp up those fried onions. 

I also like "tuna-maroni" as my family calls it--make tuna salad and mix with cold cooked elbow noodles.

• IvaB

My taste/opinion refers to canned tuna as "cat food".I'm sure its' unpopular,but thats' how tuna is for me,sorry.

I like tuna in water.. i drain it well.

I like tuna casserole, tuna salad.

My tuna salad has olive oil, lime, a bit of garlic and a little mayo in it - i add chopped Claussen dill pickles and sometimes a smashed up hard boiled egg for extra protein.

the tuna casserole is a can of mushroom soup, 8 ounces of sour cream, the juice from one 6 ounce can of tuna + 2-3 cans of drained tuna in water. I mix all that together. And then i sautee sliced fresh mushrooms and onion together in a pan until the onion is soft and mix this into the soup mixture above. Then i add cooked noodles, and bake at 350 degrees until it's bubbly. Some people like to put crushed potato chips on top, but it's good without, too

I don't measure anything, never did

• rena

Tuna mayo. Literally mayo and tuna. In a sandwich.

I prefer tuna in oil. Gotta be solid white though, most of the rest reminds me of cat food. 

Tuna noodle casserole

Tuna cakes

Tuna croquettes, (like the cakes just a bit finer)

Tuna sandwich

Chunks put on a salad. (Salad Nicoise)

Tuna melt (hot tuna sandwich, one time when cheese goes with seafood)

• CB

Tuna salad sandwich.

Mayo,

Squeeze of lemon

Dill relish

a little grated onion

salt/pepper to tasted

Mix above with tuna and ladle into a hoagie roll lined with lettuce and sliced tomato or on sandwich bread.

Also good on crackers.

rare.........................

• Cara

I like it mixed with the same quantity of cottage cheese, with something crunchy added - a little onion, celery, etc., to have with a mixed salad and a vinaigrette dressing.

You can also have it as a soup or more solid dish, depending on what you feel like, mixed in with a curried white sauce, a little water, and a tin of sweetcorn. Add extra milk and water to make a soup.

i like tuna. i live in Okinawa, particular okinawan are often eat tuna. I like to eat with cucumber and cabbage with sesame dressing.

I eat tuna on crackers and I eat tuna on a sandwich.