Please Help!!! Earring Problem?

Let me give you some context... I am a white 15 year old Canadian male. So my parents, and sister went on a vacation for two weeks, and they left around 5 days ago. And then 2 days after they left I went to the mall to get presents, but then I see in the window of clairs that it is only 7.99 to get your ears pierced.

See, although I am a male I have always to wanted to wear earrings. This is because my mother every single day of my life has put the metal through her earlobes, this has always made me want to see how earrings feel. So I went in, and got my ears pierced.

I came home and showed them to my nanny, and she thought that they looked fine. But the problem I have is,  I don't know to keep them in for when my parents get home or to take them out because I don't know how they will react. 

Go to dr.........

• audrey

If you take them out this soon, they will close in a matter of hours.

Troll smarter, not harder.