I think Sagittarius is associated with lightning. Zeus rules the greek version of our planet and we are the last fire sign. We are also fast?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Zeus Jupiter, same thing. It/they rule Sagittarius and thunder and lightning. Sagittarius is a mutable fire sign.  It has no exaltation ruler.  The fact that it is the last fire sign in the order of the signs is of no particular significance. Speed refers to the speed of planets in their orbit at a particular time. Fast is when they are moving above their mean or average speed (not sure which); slow is when they move below it. Planets that are fast or "swift in motion" as the old astrologers put it, are said to be stronger than when they are slow. 

What is curious is that Jupiter is a bit different than other planets that rule two signs.  Each planet, except Jupiter, rules one sign of its nature and one opposite.  So Mars, which is hot and dry, rules Aries hot and dry, and Scorpio, cold and wet. Saturn, cold and dry, rules Capricorn, also cold and dry, and Aquarius, hot and wet. Jupiter is said to be hot and wet, rules Sagittarius, hot and dry, and Pisces, cold and wet.  It would make more consistent if Jupiter was considered hot and dry.  So far as I know, no astrologers have picked up on this. 

As for the anonymous crank, he never reads questions.  Why would he?  He couldn't possibly understand any of them. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I applaud your observation that the Chain Lightning clown is a dumbass, I'm struggling to understand your question. What is the Greek version of our planet?

Jupiter is the god of thunder and lightning and Jupiter (Zeus) rules Sagittarius. Maybe that clears it up for you. 

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

So sorry are you saying your sign is Zeus?

Zeus was mythology he was the father of all the other gods so he would be ruling all the universe not just one planet. 

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Calm down, Sparky.  I always suspected Sagittarius, to be omnipotent creatures... in their own mind.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

It’s obvious that you didn’t pass your science classes in school. Or completely ignoring them. Nobody can show astrology works and how it works yet you accept without question. Making pointless speculations.

Looked at your previous answers too. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.