Men what would you do if you and a woman who you weren't attracted to were the last people on earth? Would you want to make babies?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Sooner or later, with no one else to choose from, you'd compromise and have at it.

• Popsicle
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

That's true 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My cock probably wouldn’t get excited at all. It’s better to kill her as food instead.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Obsessed, worry bout somethibg someone else said and this wasn't even it. Why you concerned and worried of them they aren't of concerned of being attractive to or by you worry bout yourself.  And what makes you think they'd be concerned of you? Assuming ? Ego? Not everyone is for you, have to be , or want to etc etc. Worry bout yourself and if you worried of unattractive Ness then worry of those who not you the one concerned of them thanks and get well soon.

• 1 month ago

Nope. I wish we humans never existed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Earth had by then been deprived of all beautiful souls, so to reproduce will be the duty to fulfill.

• 1 month ago

Either way, it's still the end of humanity because our kids won't be able to reproduce due to "incest" taboo.

• 1 month ago

yes, i'd have sex with a girl i didn't like to save mankind

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’d leave her and go to another continent.   

• 1 month ago

If I wasn't attracted to her I obviously wouldn't want to, but as a proud partisan of my species, I'd feel kind of obligated.

Source(s): Close your eyes and think of the Terran Republic
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.