Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 8 months ago

Im like feeling extremely weird and worried and confused because I decided to eat a cake for my mom's birthday?

So I ate the cake because everyone was fed up with my excuses and I ate it and I really liked it, in fact I LOVED it. It was the first time in years I ate cake after being in the hospital for having an ED disorder. I feel so anxious but a bit happy because I feel like I will stop denying myself foods that I wish I could always eat but I don't know Im really confused right now

Good for you! That's a watershed moment. ED is a tough way to live, and you have probably broken some bounds. Count it as a victory and look for other opportunities.

Why would you feel worried and weird about eating?, you need to eat food to survive. 

common repeated troll question

report as spam

• Rick B

You ate a piece of cake and this involves going on the internet to talk about it?!?!?!?!!?!  Get a life.