Thomas asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

What in the actual fk is wrong with me ?

Like ever since i started going to therapy i've become more crazy than ever. I am over thinking my mental illness which in turn i think is making me go insane. Im also having an existiential crisis. I'm on no meds because i'm afraid to take them, i'm binge eating like crazy and have lost interest in the gym and my looks. I also am very... Very paranoid to the point where i think the landlord has put hidden cameras in my apartment, and there's semen in my mcchicken. 

• Chanel

You should tell your doctor cos it is unpleasant to have these thoughts on your own.

I hope the doctor can steer you in the right direction.

I have known people who used trial and error with medication until they found one that really helps them.

• LAN

You are an idiot and an attention whore.

This is why you post this idiocy here instead of seeing a professional.

• LAN

Do you think your misspelled comment did anything but hammer home the point that you are indeed a moron?

• Andy C

The actual one? Well, since you asked, your social development was stunted by the presence of social media (kinda ironic) and that inability to make and keep friends translates to life lived mostly solitary and vicariously through others on social media.

This creates or adds to your depression.

Your diet is full of sugar, which causes liver dysfunction that causes a plethora of physical ailments like obesity, which can also add to or create more depression.

The fructose in sugar stimulates the dopamine pathways in the brain and due to dopamine down regulation, leads to addiction and addiction nearly always leads to depression.

Fk'd up, AKA a millenial (you actually have the corner on the 'market', but the same goes for everyone..)

That's the actual fk and it's pretty fk'd up.

• justin

honestly u need to try those meds. some work and are a ctual help. others are placebo. they are not trying to give u top secret mind control pills that is ridiculous and very dumb for them to do and they are only giving it to the people who need help why would they want an army of people who are doing worse in life ? thats dumb. no offense

Ever heard of a mental hospital?

I don’t think you are crazy because mayonnaise does look like semen and landlords can put cameras in your apartment to watch you you never know.. however it does sound like you are panicking or struggling have you tried meditation? Also if you don’t see any cameras he’s probably not watching you. However if you think he is let the police know and they can check and you will see if he really is

Or not!

Woah, semen in your mcchicken eh? I mean, make sure that you tell your therapist this. Tell them that by attending therapy you feel you are becoming more mentally ill and it isn't working. Provide examples too, it might give them a better idea of the situation. It also depends how long you have been going to therapy. If it's been 1-2 sessions, just give it a few more. You might not be used to it. If it's been much more than a couple, then yeah, definitely say something. Best of luck

• Frank

So take your meds, you moron!

• Thomas1 month agoReport

Your mothers egg was a waste