Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

When did the Democratic Party become a subversive element of US?

Favorite Answer

They evolved over time. After they changed under the New Deal, they went down until now when they are no longer hiding their subversion and the fact that they decided to try to conduct a coup. You can start with the Democratic-Republican Party. They were different, but the Democratic Party grew out from that point; after 1824. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic-Republica...

Now they just don't care to help Americans at all, unless they can get some votes out of it. Everyone else doesn't matter.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • John H

Just wondering how much the Russians are paying trolls these days. Who do I contact to apply for the job. I know you don't do this for free.

• James

My guess, around the same time you started mainlining 🦄💩.

Russia if you're listening, ask Moscow Mitch and Trump's campaign staff who are in prison for collaborating with the Kremlin.