Dee s asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 months ago

What are some hairstyles for long frizzy hair?

I have long frizzy hair that has to be straightened to look sleek. I am a pretty trendy person and like to look good however now that my hair a lot longer I don’t wanna keep straightening it all the time and I’m not the best with hairstyles.. I need hairstyle ideas other than high bun. Ty !

• Jerry

Sport your frizz proudly. Get it shaped into what we used to call a "whitey-fro" or "jew-fro." I have no intention offend. It was a long time ago and that's what people called it. 

could u go to a stylist and ask?

I can relate to the frizzy hair problem. I would recommend a sleek and shine spray to be brushed in to damp hair to control the frizz (unless you’re prone to naturally greasy looking hair) and then applying some curl boosting mousse on the full length of the hair. It’s easy for me to lean over with my hair flipped forward and start at the root area and then work my way down. Do this from all four directions. Facing up like normal, facing with your hair down, then leaning with your hair flipped to the left and right. Do not blow dry after applying mousse though because it will just blow the curls out and make them less defined and the product will just make it hold that blown out style, contributing further to frizz. Once the mouse is in, you can use your fingers to twirl the hair so that you’re taking advantage of any natural waves or curl you have. Then once the hair is shaped and parted the way you want, lots of hairspray!! Good luck