Any tips to get through high school very successfully? And having a successful college and job career?

I'm a freshman in high school, but I am a very goal-oriented person. Everyday I think about my life in 4 years, 8 years, and so on. I mostly think of the future as a happy place, but I am sometimes worried about the future when it come to providing for myself and having enough money for school and rent. I know I'm still a long way to go but it doesn't hurt to think about it, right? Don't worry I don't stress about it just thinking. My grades are mostly A's and sometimes B's. The bad news is my strict step-dad doesn't let me stay after school for extra curricular activities, and IT REALLY MAKES ME SCARED IF ANY COLLEGE WILL WANT ME IF I HAVE NO ACTIVITIES GOING ON! I want to do extra curricular but I'm not allowed. What can I do to still be successful?

It won't matter in the end. Even if you were to get into no schools you applied to, get a degree at community college, then get a job, you'd still have "enough money" to provide for yourself. It would just be a different route. It does sound like you're too stressed about little things that the American education system drills into people. A's and B's should be no problem getting into a decent college though. What is success to you? Just getting a good job and making money? You'll be successful in life if you keep a good mindset. You can end up working the exact same job as you would've regardless of where you get the education. It's just the degree that actually matters.  If I had known this at your age I would've been more easygoing and not cared about grades/extra curriculars. 

~Kate Yelkovan~

Successful at what, exactly? Figuring that out should be your first step. Going to "some" college to do "some" thing can create an enormous amount of debt and no good job prospects.

i would just try to get good grades