What do you think about how the universe is never ending.?

Like when I thought about it in the past I came up with maybe it's paper. Then I realised well the paper has to end somewhere . Like it seems hard to fathom it just keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going. It's weird. !

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Technically it is the Cosmos that seems to be without end. This system known as our universe has a starting point and an edge that keeps expanding into supposedly Dark Matter/Energy. Less than 5% of our universe is actually matter. The other 95% is comprised of the Dark Matter/Energy that the universe is expanding into, with 68% being Dark Energy and 27% Dark Matter. Back to your question, yes it's hard to imagine the Cosmos with no beginning and no end, where it is hard if not impossible to imagine an "everywhere", but at the same time hard to imagine an absolute "nothing" if the Cosmos were to have an end.

    • Cyndi1 month agoReport

      Yes exactly I think about the absolute nothing. The dark dense matter.. 

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Its scary it makes me crazy and paranoid when I think about it 😂

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    The outer boundary of the Universe is yet to be discovered. It's eerie. It's enough to make someone downright religious.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

    In an early math class, it was claimed two parallel lines meet at infinity. That still seems impossible.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

    That’s some thing we may not know in our lifetime.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.