How to best transfer the screen from iPhone to a bigger screen? ?

What I mean is, I use my IPhone as a mini computer, but when I need a bigger screen, what should I use? A TV screen or a Computer screen? And how do I transfer what’s on my iPhone to the bigger screen? What’s the best way? 

For a direct connection, Apple sell a Lightning to HDMI interface unit.

eg.

https://www.amazon.com/Certified-Lightning-Chargin...

If you don't want to use a cable, see the other answers re. Apple TV etc.

You can use an appropriate bluetooth keyboard as well, to make control easier, rather than handling the phone with trailing cables.

There are Apple apps for iOS to cast by wireless network to a smart tv that has wireless or cable.  Search Google or Duckduckgo.

you should know what screen is needed based on the purpose. crapple devices are not good at casting anything unless you buy the extra crapple devices required to allow it

• Mmm J

I use an iPhone 8 and AppleTV connected with an HDMI cable to a Samsung 55 inch 4k TV. Works great.

Some TVs (like my Samsung) also have Apple screen sharing built-in.

If the computer monitor has an HDMI input, then you could also use an AppleTV box... There may be a way to connect a with a cable an iPhone directly to a TV or monitor, but I have not had to do that...