Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 7 months ago

Should i buy my mom a vibrator?

Right my parents are going through a divorce but i dont want my mom to get remarried so would a vibrator discorage her looking for a second husband since she is able to sastify herself.

I do not think I am the only one, but this question bothers me. If you were my girlfriend, and did not want to have sex tonight all you have to do is mention my mom and sex.   I know she had it since she had 10 kids. But to think about getting a vibrator so your mom can masturbate, would not want me to have sex for a week.  But Masturbating is not the same thing as caring and loving someone. If you do not understand that, you might need to see a therapist. To hold someone, and trust someone enough to be intimate with is a whole lot more then just masturbating. 

No that's weird and she may not even get married again. Most people don't wanna get married again after it doesn't workout the first time. Also if your mom wants to date a toy isn't gonna hold her back.

Not really. It won't convince her to stop having another man in her life. She will do both. Masturbate and also **** with the man.

I don't think so, if she wants 1 she'll get her own. Or you could tell her, mom before you get another man, why don't you try a vibrator 1st. Actually a woman wants someone to talk to and get attached to.

• Layne

That is so low-life to ask.  This is so uncouth and you should worry about your own genitalia.

Do not do it. Seriously. 

• Agree. Because it's not going to change her mind otherwise

• Orla C

Oh for goodness. Relationships are not just about sex. She wants companionship with someone her own age. You are her OFFSPRING. 

Why would you buy her a such item? IF she does want to get remarried that his her business. 

• David

That would back-fire, in a big way. Masturbation is a little better than nothing, but not much. If anything, it reminds you of what you are missing. If "mom" started using the vibrator on a regular basis, it would probably make her desperate to find a new husband, QUICK.

• So true. I rather keep screwing with my bf than some toy that will please me once in a while

• -

You are joking, right? If all it took was a vibrator no woman would ever get married.