how does one go about finding a pen pal?
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
- KTJoeLv 72 months ago
Do an online search or (Meetup.com)
- ronich69Lv 72 months ago
I'm assuming you mean an 'old school' type of pen pal, the pen and paper type.
It's much easier these days to search for one but harder to find someone to cooperate. You could DM someone online and ask if they would like to be pen pals instead of a 'chat buddy'.
It would be hard to find because people are too used to email and texting.
Good luck tho :)
Lots of prisoners are looking for pen pals
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous2 months ago
1. Look for Pen and Paper
2. Look for a Pal
3. Ensure he/she also has Pen and Paper
4. Ensure that he/she also consider you as a Pal
5. Communicate via Watsapp or Telegram
6. Throw away all the Pen and Paper to save the environment.
Pen pals are people who regularly write to each other via postal mail. These days, with social media, nobody wants to wait for snail mail.
You would find it easier to make an online friend.