Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 8 months ago

Would you be worried if a 19 yr old woman (turns 20 on December 12) wanted to hang out with your 16-year-old daughter?

The 19-year-old is a sophomore at a university and the 16-year-old is in the 11th grade. She keeps asking if she can spend time with your daughter and the young woman is involved in a local church.

• PR

If it involves activities at the church, and you find out what the activities are, and if this is part of the outreach, then it might be O.K. Find out from your daughter, what is going on. Ask the 19 y/o the reasons for her interest. Check with the clergy.

You are right: 19 y/olds don't ordinarily hang out with younger teens.

Eh its fine there both kids

• y

Not in the least, becouse the vast majority of my daughters friends are older then she is already. But that is becouse that was the group she has always danced with

I suppose it would be ok if she hung out at my house and i was home.

i wouldnt worry about it, at least shes asking you