Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 months ago

Is the Patriots run officially over ?

Brady will likely retire at the end of the season but he was horrible this year. 

Belichick will likely retire rather than build a new team from scratch. 

Maybe they have had a bad rep though

They Will Come Back Go To Super Bowl Beat Seattle 31-21

He's the best quarterback ever, he hot jipped last night, those refs should of been fired 

It appears that way... But what a run it was!

I wouldn’t count them out with Belichick as their coach.

They just lost against two division leaders that usually give them a hard time. Next week against the Bengals will be a different story.

• Bob

I don't know if their run is over and neither does anyone else here, Brady may retire at the end of this season, but I would not count on Belichick retiring anytime soon.

Maybe, but never count out the Patriots.

It's not officially over unless they lose the last game they play this year. They'll be in the playoffs and I'm not counting them out until I see it. But it is looking up, today was the first time I ever heard Patriot fans boo them at home.

And I get the feeling if they don't win the Super Bowl this year they'll sign Antonio Brown in the off season and Brady will return for one more run.

They should have relied on the running game.

Yes. I can't stand Brady. I can't wait until someone finally breaks both his legs.