What is your highest level of education?

firth grayde..

• Road warrior

My grandpa finished 8th, that was average in those days. Back to the Farm.. He was smart enough, could have got a BS but few opportunities to get one in 1891 Ks. 

A Level, why what's yours?

• Dominique

What's A Level? Is that a type of degree/diploma from a country outside of the U.S.? I'm just curious about the background of people in the general Yahoo Answer Polls & Surveys world. I have a bachelor's degree.

Diploma. I have two diplomas in business, and one diploma in media and communications. Next year, I'll be in my third year studying a bachelor in journalism - hopefully by this time next year, my highest level of education will be bachelor's degree.

Associate degree

Seventh floor, just below the attic.

University degree.....Masters in Business.

Associate Degree.

• 1 month agoReport

LASER FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YAHOO AND MICROSOFT TILL VANISH.
      Google "Danny Woo Vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world

They keep cheating public about God even knew book of life is a science book but dont get lasered till vanish.
      ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

i am a College graduate🙂

• 1 month agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

High school graduate.

I graduated high school 36 years ago, took three college courses about three years later, then stopped taking classes. I'm pacing myself...I wanted to give disadvantaged kids a chance of getting their PHD in Astrophysics first, before I do and take over NASA.