Sage asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

Pit bulls or cats?

Why does everyone hate on pit bulls instead of cats. Them Mf’s claw you and bite you and everyone still loves them. Cats are more vicious and act out more then pit bulls so why don’t we give them a bad rap too?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

All the previous pro-cat answers, and I will add: cats are waaaaay cuter than pit bulls

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A cat cannot lock it's jaws on you and kill you,, a pitbull can, and has.

• Nekkid Truth!
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Pit bulls do not lock their jaws

• 2 months ago

Because over 70% of deaths by dog attack are by bully breed mutts aka pit bulls. How many people have been killed by pet cats?

• 2 months ago

Because when a cat gets mad at you it doesn't rip you open leaving you needing 500 stitches.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Cats do have a bad rap.  There are probably more cat haters than dog haters.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I've never investigated a mauling death by cats.  I have investigated a mauling death by pit bulls........three times.

Source(s): FL FWC K9 OFFICER
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe cause people have more bad experiences with pit bulls

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Every year thousands of people are hospitalized because of dog bites and there are many deaths too. May be a handful of people need medical care every year because of a vicious cat, and deaths are almost unheard of. Further, dogs need to be walked. Cats do not need to be walked.

• 2 months ago

My cat regularly chews on my hand and sometimes draws blood. Doesn't bother me, I have really tough hands. Now if a pitbull chews on my hand, well, that could be bad. Some Pits harbor a killer instinct in them that may not always be noticeable. Every year, someone in Detroit is killed by a pitbull. 

• Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

cats generally dont maim family members and kill little kids ...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.