Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 1 month ago

I have developed an online chess addiction, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I played it all day long for 2 days

I did nothing else, not even study like I should’ve 

Favorite Answer

Playing all day long for 2 days does not nearly mean addiction. It's good to stimulate your mind especially with a game like chess. Let it become a hobby, but not an obsession.

dsdsfsdfdsfsdfsdfsd

Hahahahahahahaha

Become addicted to non fiction book reading instead, that way you will learn something new.

I say it's a good thing. You play different people on every game. There are styles that would rock your world and/or you can easily beat some people.

• Yavan

Yes, but most drugs will damage your brain in the longer term. Chess will actually make it slicker. So as far as addictions go, it's one of the good ones to have.

I would be more concerned playing this much blitz may give you bad chess habits. Now, that's tragic. 

Yes it is.........