Hector
Hector asked in SportsWrestling · 8 months ago

What is your opinion on WWE firing Luke Harper?

I’m happy for him. I don’t understand why they keep unhappy workers when they have no plans on using them. When Harper had the stare down at Wrestlemania with Strowman, I thought for sure we would see them two feud. Of course that didn’t happen. I think Harper will find a great amount of success elsewhere. 

i guess he want to go to other like dean A

He was't fired. He simply asked for his release and was granted it.

He wasnt back in WWE that long.

• Luke Harper asked for his release a long time ago and WWE made him sit at home for months rather than release him or let him work. If he has the standard 90 Day Non-Compete Clause in his WWE Contract, then we can expect to see him working for other Professional Wrestling Promotions a few weeks before Wrestlemania 36. That won't give them a lot of time to promote him coming there if he does work Wrestlemania Week for someone else.

I am sad because I liked Luke Harper but I know he was unhappy and wanted to be released.  

Luke asked for his release. He wants to goto AEW!

Has to happen. New guys come in. Someone has to go.