Wolud movies be better, if they didn't have titles and previews?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, just cut all that out, and the scenes of violence, and go straight to credits.

• RR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Some would be better if there was nothing between the opening and closing credits.

• ChaiTea
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

And for viewers with nothing between the ears, it wolud be a perfect fit..

• martin
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

They woujd be all be more thrilling  

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes,,& warn us if Pee Wee Herman is sitting behind us.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I'd like it if the FBI and Interpol would stop threatening me before the show.

And yes, lacking a title is what allows some movies to get posted on youtube.

• It wolud make the viewing experience more direct, if you had no expectations about the film.

I was dragged in off the street once by a friend who had walked out of a cinema to take a break from watching Cronenberg's Shivers. 

She described it as a comedy, and didn't tell me until later that she had walked out because she couldn't take any more.

I was very stoned, and was seriously disturbed for weeks by the completely unexpected horror.

• ChaiTea
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Ever read "Parasite Rex"? Hard to believe that a book about the real things could be as disturbing, but it is.

• 1 month ago

Yes,they should just say ,'Nikolas Cage' and you go in and sit down and there is Nikolas Cage on the screen.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.