Wolud movies be better, if they didn't have titles and previews?

Yes, just cut all that out, and the scenes of violence, and go straight to credits.

• RR

Some would be better if there was nothing between the opening and closing credits.

• martin

They woujd be all be more thrilling  

• Pronk

Yes,,& warn us if Pee Wee Herman is sitting behind us.

I'd like it if the FBI and Interpol would stop threatening me before the show.

.

And yes, lacking a title is what allows some movies to get posted on youtube.

It wolud make the viewing experience more direct, if you had no expectations about the film.

I was dragged in off the street once by a friend who had walked out of a cinema to take a break from watching Cronenberg's Shivers. 

She described it as a comedy, and didn't tell me until later that she had walked out because she couldn't take any more.

I was very stoned, and was seriously disturbed for weeks by the completely unexpected horror.

Yes,they should just say ,'Nikolas Cage' and you go in and sit down and there is Nikolas Cage on the screen.