Was the Maastrict Treaty the biggest blunder of the British government in the EU?

At this treaty in 1992 the British government not once stood up for itself and instead we sleepwalked into an EU dominated by Brussels.

Whilst i support unity among us European Christians where we trade, travel and have common goals. We must work more to ensure the Turks are kept at bay and out of Europe?

Perhaps leaving the EU would be a fresh break for us English eh?

My house staff have started decorating my mansion, it will take a few good days as its a rather large mansion and they other duties to attend before Christmas day. I have several families visiting me.

Favorite Answer

Yes, those who signed it should be hanged for treason.

Right up there with fighting Hitler.

No Nathan it wasn't. 

If you knew what you were talking about it would help you read these words in your daily rag and a bulb lights up I was paying 15% on my mortgage then the pound was In dire straits we were going bankrupt clown I was there , under the Tories again 15% look it up it would crucify us today