Senior citizens- How old were you when you realized that Santa Claus wasn't real?

What? Santa isn't real? Well, that answers a lot of questions!

Actually, I think I was about 6 when I was told. Although, I had my suspicions before then. 

I've never believed Santa was real. It just wasn't something my family followed.

WHAT??? There's no Santa??? What is the world coming to???/

• Sam

WHAT!!  why are you lying like that?  Santa Claus is real.  

How else would all those presents get under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning. duh.

Source(s): If you weren't so mean, saying things like Santa isn't real, Santa might leave a few presents for you too. Try being nice. It's okay to be a little naughty though.
  • ted

I was around 5-years-old, when an older sibling told me that Santa Claus was not real.  I was really crushed by that information!  

• PAMELA

My parent always told me, from a young age, i guessed anyway, if there was a santa claus why did all the shops have christmas presents in them?

• Piero

8 or so----------

He's not real? Who says so? He leaves me presents every year.

I cannot remember that far back.

• A.J.

When my parents handed me gifts and said Santa is only a myth. I was about 4 years old.

10 years old ............