If I have autism can I be a truck driver?

Perhaps My name is Veltrez I am also a loner I am single I never had a gf and I don't have any kids or have any friends to associate with I am a good kid with no criminal records but I am trying to focus on my driver's handbook so I can be prepared for my test I already had failed 2 times but I need to pass this time so in order for me to get my license and I am afraid I won't pass the written test its really been hell for the last consecutive years I'm just trying to figure out would truck driving be the perfect career for me to start out I have so much trouble on finding me an employment job if there are any of suggestions answers you can think of then comment below I need something straighten out.

• Edna

You have to pass the Written Test before you can get a license to drive a car - much less the license needed to drive a truck. 

• Joe

I'm pretty sure it's a requirement.

Yes you can be a truck driver

• JetDoc

"Perhaps My name is Veltrez"

You don't know for sure? Maybe the reason you failed your drivers test twice is that you can't read and understand the English language. Come back when you can do that.

Yes. Many truck drivers have at least minor autism. The loner aspect of truck driving is suited to autistics.

Thinking NO because you got to be in real good health as this is a STRESSFUL JOB with constantly varying conditions you HAVE TO COPE WITH.  Autism does not allow for that variety of flexibility in schedule changes which is what driving is all about.  You will FREAK OUT.  Just calling a "spade a spade" It is what it is.  Nobody is going to treat you with "KIT gloves".  You are looking at a Life as a Laborer.  I have no problem with the classification of Laborer. I know more than most of the people I work for.  I am not a factory worker.  That is too repetitive.  But maybe it is the job you can do. I don't know.

. But to be a commercial truck driver, you got to have the health to be able to fly a plane.  Which means changing conditions.

If i have Milk for Breakfast, can i still have some more Milk For Breakfast ?????