Dream Help!!!?

So for the passed three weeks, almost every night I have had severely real feeling lucid dreams  where my ‘waking’ life was actually a dream and that I was actually in Coma. On multiple occasions I would ‘wake up’ from my comatose state. I would hear my family’s voices, see their faces/bodies, I could feel the nurses putting IV needles into my body and even doctors cutting into me. 

This adds onto my other statement where I feel a constant state of déjà vu, paranoia and frustration. Why is this happening to me? What could they possibly mean? 

I don't interpret lucid dreams Haley, as I have no experience in that area. The one thing I would mention to you is that this seems to have started three weeks ago.  What else happened three weeks ago, as that might be the trigger for these types of dreams.  You speak of paranoia and frustration and a deja vu feeling.  When did this begin?  See if you can trace all of this back to one event.