Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Does this sound like adhd?

It feels like I live in a nightnare everyday. And it gets worse everyday. I dont want to leave the house because I think people watch me and follow me. I already have a high heart rate, consistantly at about 120, amd I have frequent panic attacks that make it much worse then it already is. The reason why I think it is adhd is because I have a very hard time focusing. It feels like I literaly lose my mind sometimes. And the same bad thoughts repeat. I have a very hard time sleeping because my mind and heart never stop racing.

It sounds like you need to talk with a mental healthcare professional.

• LAN

No it's just you begging for attention, yet again.    Why is it idiots like you keep posting moronic rants like this instead of seeing a doctor, you know the only real way to get a factual diagnosis.

• you need to learn ways to relax, google it, then i'm sure your heart will calm down, it's no good being stressed all the time when there's no need.

• Murzy

Not ADHD but a paranoid situation that can easily be corrected with therapy.