Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 months ago

Does this sound like adhd?

It feels like I live in a nightnare everyday. And it gets worse everyday. I dont want to leave the house because I think people watch me and follow me. I already have a high heart rate, consistantly at about 120, amd I have frequent panic attacks that make it much worse then it already is. The reason why I think it is adhd is because I have a very hard time focusing. It feels like I literaly lose my mind sometimes. And the same bad thoughts repeat. I have a very hard time sleeping because my mind and heart never stop racing.

It sounds like you need to talk with a mental healthcare professional.

• LAN

No it's just you begging for attention, yet again.    Why is it idiots like you keep posting moronic rants like this instead of seeing a doctor, you know the only real way to get a factual diagnosis.

you need to learn ways to relax, google it, then i'm sure your heart will calm down, it's no good being stressed all the time when there's no need.

• Murzy

Not ADHD but a paranoid situation that can easily be corrected with therapy.