nice alcohol that ISN’T spirits ?

i’m finally allowed a house party but my one rule is that i can’t buy spirits for it. anyone know any NICE stuff that isn’t spirits (and can’t be dark fruits, echo falls or wkd cos it’s grim). cheers:-)

local craft beer always works.

• D50

4loko! Jello shots!

Beer, cider, wine.  That should be enough for a kids' party. I'm with your parents here. Once you get spirits at a kids' party the trouble starts.

Well it's going to be expensive but you can beat the rules! Tell everybody that you're going to feature snake venom beer! The most powerful beer in the world 67% alcohol. That's 134 proof! I don't know if you plan on taking up a collection for the alcohol or not but if you can I would because the stuff is expensive what is classified as beer not wine not spirits you can alternatively purchase cheap wine and put it into a deep freezer in a big plastic 5 gallon pail. Freeze it it will become a slushie pour the liquid through a strainer use the liquid that comes through the strainer to make hunch punch that's Kool-Aid mixed with the liquid that comes through the strainer which will be extremely more powerful than regular wine.