What cup size would be more natural for me?

Okay, back in 2010, when I weighed like 50 pounds less aka about 230#, my best friend said I would look most natural as a D cup with my weight. It's 50# later, should I go for bigger? If I were really female at 287#, would I be a little more top heavy at that weight? I have a bigger belly now than I did then, so should I go up a cup size? I know, you'll say "don't worry about it, it'll be cheaper if you admit to yourself that you're a guy". But I've been crossdressing since the age of three, so this is more important to me than you'd think. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

If you are already out of shape, adding weight to your chest is going to kill your back.

I highly suggest eating better and regular exercise to get your weight under control and your level of fitness up before considering breast implants.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Forget cup size. Get that weight down before you have a heart attack.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

try something that does not attract unwanted attention; the "b"-cup. dress nice and be yourself, people should not only want you for your body; you are a person.

however, if you are thinking surgery for implants, try a "c".

there is an interesting sidelight to having physical "implants". that is that they have to be replaced every 10-years. that is sort-of-like a car tire; replace them every ten years or 40,000-miles which ever comes first.

• 8 months ago

None would be natural for you.

It's not your cup.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Ask the surgeon.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Don't be ridiculous, your #1 concern should be losing this unsustainable weight. As a former doctor friend of mine used to say: Weight will kill you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.