What cup size would be more natural for me?

Okay, back in 2010, when I weighed like 50 pounds less aka about 230#, my best friend said I would look most natural as a D cup with my weight. It's 50# later, should I go for bigger? If I were really female at 287#, would I be a little more top heavy at that weight? I have a bigger belly now than I did then, so should I go up a cup size? I know, you'll say "don't worry about it, it'll be cheaper if you admit to yourself that you're a guy". But I've been crossdressing since the age of three, so this is more important to me than you'd think. 

If you are already out of shape, adding weight to your chest is going to kill your back.

I highly suggest eating better and regular exercise to get your weight under control and your level of fitness up before considering breast implants.

• reme_1

Forget cup size. Get that weight down before you have a heart attack.

try something that does not attract unwanted attention; the "b"-cup. dress nice and be yourself, people should not only want you for your body; you are a person.

however, if you are thinking surgery for implants, try a "c".

there is an interesting sidelight to having physical "implants". that is that they have to be replaced every 10-years. that is sort-of-like a car tire; replace them every ten years or 40,000-miles which ever comes first.

None would be natural for you.

It's not your cup.

Ask the surgeon.

Don't be ridiculous, your #1 concern should be losing this unsustainable weight. As a former doctor friend of mine used to say: Weight will kill you.