Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Why am I so afraid of my parents dying someday?

• Chanel

It is a natural fear to have. But I promise you there is light at the end of the tunnel.

It would be best if you kept yourself busy so that you do not have time to dwell on this situation.

Also remember that you are not alone with your thoughts. Millions of people worry about the day their parents will die.

When it does happen you may be surprised at how well you cope with it as a person can get strength from somewhere.

(1) Faith In God Removes All Fears - By Saint Shri Sathya Sai Baba

(Click link below) :-

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&so...

(2) 12 Herbal Remedies for Depression and Anxiety

(Click link below) :-

See the inspiring image below :-

• Gert

It's a natural fear.

• LAN

Because they will and you are an idiot that seems to like to only focus on the negatives in life.

Don’t be afraid. I lost my dad 17 years ago. You never get over it (and that’s o.k.), but over time the grief will be largely replaced by good memories. When we talk about my dad now, the stories are happy ones and we all laugh. Thankfully, my mom is doing well. ❤️

• Linda

Because you love them so much and you cannot picture living in this world without the love and support of your wonderful parents. I lost my mom in 2008 and my dad in 2016. I miss them every day. Enjoy what you have because one day it will be gone.

• A.J.

You are dependent upon them, and fail to see that death in a generation allows the next one to live. You are your parents immortality and they wish you to grow and live life to its fullest. You should know that fear of death is really fear of living because it isthe fear of death that keeps you from living. You cannot stop the death that will occur one day, but you can give them the love and any help they need while they live.

• A.J.

Answered for 9 years. Mine is old school that actually answers the question as written. I'm still on with the hope that some people still want to learn. My ID was attacked, and admin only partial recovered. Over 60K answers and 400K points, about 25% to 30% actual B/A. Some like to learn. 

Because you are not prepared to stand on your own two feet.

Peace.

• carrie

That is everyones fear ,