INFO: How many sugar free polos to cause laxative effects?

So I know the pack says that "excessive consumption may cause laxative effects" but as a dumb college student I'm here to find out how many is excessive. So I started at 10:30 this morning and as of 13:30 I'll have eaten 2 whole packs :') 

Anyone have experience with this?

Ive just finished my second pack. Definitely got a rumbly tummy but nothing too bad yet. Will keep you updated :') 

Thinking myself super human after the first 2 packs didn't do much, I crunched down a third in the past half hour. I have vaguely painful gas but haven't felt any urge to "go" yet :')

Finished the 4 packs I had in just over 4 hours. Starting to kinda regret this and gas Hurts, having to massage to help. Nothing worse than (painful!!) gas yet though

I was in so much pain I literally made myself throw up 😭 Still got gas, I've locked myself in the bathroom to wait it out, although interestingly nothing I'd consider 'laxative effects' has happened, just gas 

My hubris. It has done me in. I've had two packs before and had nothing but a few more farts. How stupid I was. After vomiting up the amount still left in my stomach I am confined to the toilet to wait it out. It truly is just liquid being passed. Not painful any more thank God, but I shall certainly be on the throne for a while 😂 :o 

Extreme farting comes with about half of what you had.