I am interested in buying a sex toy from Spencers in store, but I am unsure if I will be asked to show any ID.?

I am under 18 and I live in North Carolina if that helps.

• Jerry

An adult would ask the sales clerk "Do I need ID to buy this stuff?" and not see anything intimidating about doing so. You don't mention your age, just ask if there's an ID requirement. 

If you can order it online without being caught, then do that. Otherwise, ask a friend who's over 18 to buy it for you. I hear Walmart sells sex toys and you can buy them by using the self checkout method.

Let us imagine that they ask for ID before you enter the store.  What harm has been done.  They may say that you cannot enter.  But what if they don't say this.

Just give it a go and see what happens.  It isn't a crime to try your luck.  Only a possible offense if you use fake ID.

Just order it online, in the same way many under the age of consent order guns, knives, spice etc etc

• MindSpam1 month agoReport

If you explained why, answerers could be more constructive, as it is your reasoning is vague and daft