Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 months ago

Is there a LEGAL way to get The Sims and The Sims 2?

I own The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 and I was hoping I could get the The Sims and The Sims 2 to complete my collection

I'm looking for a way to get it if there is a legal way not a yes

Visit internet cafes and libraries.

Talk to everyone.

Locate person who owns Sims I and/or Sims II. 

Woo said person.

Marry said person.

Fake it for ~1 year (state laws vary).

Divorce.

Claim either Sims I or Sims II as your half in settlement.

Repeat.

Source(s): 3 Divorces (I wanted expansions)

You asked IF there is a legal way, you fuc­king imbecile. Logically the only possible answers to that are "yes", or "no". You have been reported for this infraction and are now two away from having your account terminated. Do NOT do it again.

check whether there's an altruism or other neighborhood second hand shop in your general vicinity. i've seen assortments and games there of more established Sims duplicates. despite the fact that it may be rare now with the Christmas season quick drawing nearer.

Yea you buy them

• Kyle

see if there's a goodwill or other local thrift store in your area.  i've seen collections and games there of older Sims copies.  though it might be scarce now with the holiday season fast approaching.  

Get it from Origin or something. But why do you care whether it's legal or not?

I guess you could just try buying it at a store.  You could also try using Piratebay (even though it's illegal), but no one bats an eye

yes